Nevermore Off Topic?

I'm going back to tea. This is the ultimate.

200.jpg

I'm gonna go to McDonald's and get a fucking Big Mac with the old styrofoam containers and throw it right out the window...

And whaleskin hubcaps

Well i dont know about you but Nevermore doesnt consume my entire exsistence and i dont say that to be a jerk and that reminds me i have some randon topics that need addressing...

1-I just read that In Flames are going on tour with Lacuna Coil and Soil(not soilwork). ok is this just me or does hard rock SOil not realy fit in this bill?

2-Im a little miff Dish Network isnt carrying the next TNA pay per view Genesis.

thats all i have for now that is non Nevermore
Bradley

Well i dont know about you but Nevermore doesnt consume my entire exsistence and i dont say that to be a jerk and that reminds me i have some randon topics that need addressing...

1-I just read that In Flames are going on tour with Lacuna Coil and Soil(not soilwork). ok is this just me or does hard rock SOil not realy fit in this bill?

2-Im a little miff Dish Network isnt carrying the next TNA pay per view Genesis.

thats all i have for now that is non Nevermore
Bradley

Not particuarly. In Flames and Lacuna Coil are both rocky bands. In Flames have changed from how they were, thus they fit this bill fine.

Also, I don't think an off-topic is a good idea. Obviously everyone has their own thoughts on it, but I'm happy with the forum the way it is. Nevermore does get talked about, and hell...it's cool to come here and make friends. As opposed to being an uptight jackass.

Not particuarly. In Flames and Lacuna Coil are both rocky bands. In Flames have changed from how they were, thus they fit this bill fine.

Also, I don't think an off-topic is a good idea. Obviously everyone has their own thoughts on it, but I'm happy with the forum the way it is. Nevermore does get talked about, and hell...it's cool to come here and make friends. As opposed to being an uptight jackass.
like me!