Nevermore best albuns

Fire Power

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2002
São paulo - Brasil
Visit site
Hello! I'm new here in thsi forum, and i very happy to see some fans of this amazing band, i've two nevermore albuns . "Dreaming Neon Black" and "Dead Heart in a dead world" both are great, but in my opinion "DHIDW" is better..
I'm would to know more things about the older Nevermore albuns like "Nevermore" and "Politics of Ecstasy" . Is it better than last two records?
Thanks, and sorry for my poor english!=]:lol: :lol:

As TheHeartCollector stated
All there music is great. They are one band that when listing to
there CD,s you don't skip over a song.Check out Jim & Warrel's
previous band Sanctuary

Up the Dose

i feel like im repeating what just about everyone said, but... ALL of their CDs are different, while each of the CDs are EXCELLENT, not one bad track... my friends think im crazy because i always listen to Nevermore marathons starting from their first CD all thr way through DHIADW.... GREAT works.... anyways, i recommend the self titled, In Memory, and POE to ya... errr wait... then ud have all their cds... EXACTLY :)

Thanks for the reply... i have the first sanctuary album, Refuge Denied, realy this a amanzing album, great vocals'melodies and powerful riffs!
Now i'm searching for songs of "Nevermore"and "PoE" in Kazaa.. satuday i will buy the original discs=]

cool :) thats what i did hehe i downloaded all the albums then bought em when i found em... i had Sam Goody order the self titled for me, so i should have my collection complete by the middle of the month

here i brazil nevermore increase his popularity because his albuns have a "brazilian edition" with low prices, its good for brazilians fan.. we have oportunity to see the band live =]
Now i'm wating for enimies of reality =]