Have you noticed that... *a new game on the board!*

The world is ruled by an ancient reptillian illuminati bloodline who have enslaved the human race and keep them under control with war, sedation and mind control; for the purpose of destroying their creator (mother nature) who they resent for "cursing" them with life.

oh shit they might be watching...

Have you noticed that no one on this thread save a few aren't actually playing the game, just simply replying and managing to get off topic while not being tr00 to the original post?

That the topic shift in a thread is inevateable but typically happens earlier than most on the Nevermore Board?

That the opeth board moderator ended a thread that questioned producer and muscian, Steve willson's sexuallity, before I could type "faggot" in bold, all caps, and in very large font to make some people laugh including myself considering the fact that I prolly insulted half the members of the board's sexuallity?

Ok, I'll add more:

That Derek from Scarve is actually from Belgium, even thought the band is french.
thats why they're good.

That Gwar are originally a thrash band that only insists on fooling aorund with bullshit?

That we havn't heard from Tom AngelRipper for a long long time?

That the more Sadus are waiting to release their new album, the more I fear that they'll sound like Spiritual Architect ?

That Jim Carrey ows a lot of money to bruce campbell for stealing any facial expression ever made from Evil Dead to the Mask including the
"Groooovy" using the same tone even!!!!

Good idea for a new game, Karen. And very good observations, but I take issue with just a couple...

Dead_Lioness said:
That ever since 1999 Bruce Dickinson is keeping his best material for his solo career?

But that's partially 'cause He doesn't write 90% of the music anyway. And i'm sure the other musicians involved in his solo work are partially responsible as well.

That there are bands who carry a HUGE gong on tour with them, that takes half of their van, just so they can hit it twice in the whole show?

Well, yeah. That's the point. It's a status symbol. It means they're big enough to get away with carrying around a huge gong on tour so they can hit it once or twice. It's also cool. But not as cool as an array of cowbells used for a cowbell solo!

It's very late and I'm very tired so this is all I can think of at the moment:

Have you noticed that my band absolutely rules? No, you haven't, because we don't have a CD recorded yet and one probably won't be ready until fall at best. Stupid money.

BlackwaterNymph said:
I notice it's getting a tad homosexual in here.

Please notice I am not coming to California to watch gay sex. Thank you.
ive noticed that sackmantha doesnt want me to make her awesome food, because shes mean unto my face

Dead_Lioness said:
^ thank you Matt, glad you like it!
one thing though: this game supposed to be funny and you suppose to exaggerate a little mmmK?

thanks Ledmag! :wave:

no need for thanks....but you are very welcome...as i said, its just something i noticed.