i love cats!

Originally posted by kleo706
No no no. Were I upset, I would have posted pics of November's doom merch being used as toilet paper in a geriatric's home then fed to pigs who would crap it out for me to use as fertilizer to grow my lawn to say "NOVEMBER'S DOOM = POWER METAL"

Is it me, or do you get the impression Kleo isn't fond of ND?

Originally posted by Novembers Paul
Is it me, or do you get the impression Kleo isn't fond of ND?

I think you may be on to something there :eek: Or maybe he's just an
attention%20whore%202.jpg

*shrugs* Who knows :)

No no you see... I posted pics of my cats. Paul followed with images of flattened kitties. So, a counter was necessary. However, all that could logically be guessed at about him was, at the very least, an affinity for November's Doom. So, I took a stab in that direction with the samesort of good natured malevolance directed towards my felines.
As for the second comment, it stated what I would have done were I upset. Thus, it is intended to illustrate that there was no anger in the previous statement whilst also keeping up the aforementioned good natured malevolance established by Paul's three separate posts.
My actual opinion on the band has yet to be stated. All that has is I have a penchant for slightly cruel humour and my first post stemmed from that. If my views on ND must be known...