I love Coast to Coast AM

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Last night's show:

"Dr. John Abramson of Harvard Medical School addressed issues surrounding health care, medical studies and the pharmaceutical industry."

Tonight's show:

"Esoteric researcher and author Tom Horn will discuss the connection between alien/human hybrids and stargates & multi-dimensional portholes."

And both subjects will be treated in the same way, as if the guest is speaking 100% truth, with sprinkles of "Why isn't anybody doing something about this?" outrage applied liberally.

The scary thing is I really am not sure how much of this kind of stuff I think is pure hooey and how much I think is real.

I fall to sleep everynight with Coast to Coast. Some of it is a bit far-fetched, but some of the other is believable if you're open to such things.

Case in point: They had a topic one night of Russia and the US using missiles and lasers to control a hurricanes size and path. I was like nahhhhh - till I heard China fired some missiles over Beijing to produce rain. Makes you go hmmmm.

Then again, I'm a weird Sci-Fi nerd anyways. So....

-Cam

Are there commercials? And if so, are they for power generators, water filtration systems, gold and other items you will need for the end times?

DBB said:
Are there commercials? And if so, are they for power generators, water filtration systems, gold and other items you will need for the end times?

I subscribe to the online version so the commercials are edited out. Thank goodness. One time they screwed up and left in a commercial... a company advertising paternity tests. hehe.