I love the idea behind this tour...

I dont understand why this tour is so short. Last time I saw Septic Flesh they were in a Van I believe... If all these bands are in vans I would assume its affordable and Man I would have loved to see a show like this in FL...

I give you Blackened Frog Metal

Frog comes in around the 1:21 area

Last edited by a moderator:
Inquisition is so awesome live. Their show here in April was sold out and I'm looking forward to seeing them with Melechesh. It's a Monday night here this time, but it'll still be packed.

Inquisition are fucking awesome. Dagon does have a 'different' way of singing, it's more chanting/talking with a weird tone, but if you listen to enough of their music, it fits very well. But the vocals are not the main reason this band kicks ass. It's the music. Both guys in the band (they're a two piece, even live) are perfectionists, and extremely good at their instruments.

I think, upon seeing them live for the first time, that Dagon may be one of the best guitar players I have ever seen. And I have seen a shit ton of great guitar players, shredders, jazz players, etc. He's that good. You don't completely get it just by hearing their recordings, but the man morphs into his instrument. He just has so much control over it, I was mesmerized. If you're a fan at all of extreme metal, I'd get there early on this tour to see them.

Looking forward to this tour as well. Not a huge fan of any one band, but yet very interested in the tour as a whole.

I saw Inquisition a few months ago. It's amazing the sound they can get with only one guitar and no bass. That said, I hope they change their set list. To my mind, Inquisition is at their strongest when they're playing the mid-paced stuff. At the show I saw, they spent the whole night on their blastbeat material.

On another note, Dagon has said he's trying to create the sound of something inhuman with his vocals. While it's completely understandable how his vocal style wouldn't have wide appeal, and would even invite ridicule, it works perfectly with the music.

Inquisition is the best active US black metal band and is one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Do whatever you can to check them out.

And like Zod mentioned, their vocals serve a specific purpose. They further the trance/ritual aspect of the music. Typical screeches wouldn't sound right with the music they play anyway. Dagon's a master of his craft. Watching that man play guitar is a treat.

The op's link to the tour dates was from early July. They announced more Monday.

The full itinerary for the “Conquerors Of The World Tour” has been revealed. Here’s where the North American trek featuring Septicflesh, Krisiun, Melechesh, Ex Deo and Inquisition will hit:

10/12 Toronto, ON – Wreck Room
10/13 Trois-Rivières, QC – Trois-Rivières Metalfest
10/14 Montreal, QC – Cafe Campus
10/15 Cambridge, MA – Middle East Downstairs
10/16 New York, NY – Gramercy Theatre
10/17 Cleveland, OH – Peabody’s
10/18 Chicago, IL – Reggie’s Rock Club
10/19 Saint Paul, MN – Station 4
10/20 Winnipeg, MB – Park Theatre
10/21 Regina, SK – The Exchange
10/22 Edmonton, AB – Pawn Shop
10/23 Kelowna, BC – Sapphire Night Club