i love when i feel totally fucking EQUIPPED

no duct tape = totally NOT prepared.

liar.sd.gif

I should think anyone bold enough to try crawling in my window (except for kleo) will argue that a war hammer applied judiciously about the head and shoulders is pretty much as fucking automatic as it needs to get.

I seriously have an 18 gauge steel gaul warrior chief helmet sitting on top of my old apple //e desktop computer's monitor. So, I'm like protected somewhat...

If I have one, it's rarely turned on. The basic on campus use is fake conversations to drown out too much information from real ones. For instance, like when like I like hear like all like about like how like this like guy like doesn't like OMG like you like know like TOTALLY like treat like this like girl like who like can't like dump like him like 'cause like she's like not like as like much like a like bastard like as like him like and like stuff... I pull out the cell and begin screaming about bowel disorders and christ raping black metal until they suddenly change their route to diverge from mine.

i don't own a cell. i will someday, of course, but not now.

also, a key element that was in my bag i didn't mention: CLARITIN. i played with a kitty all last night and didn't swell up and itch ONCE.