I love you NAD

Conspicuously Absent

Linguistically Confused
Mar 27, 2005
Berlin
Got the package. I loled my way through it, you rule my friend.

Heres the pictures of the contents...

LOOK HE SENT ME A BOX OF PACKING PEANUTS!!!
DSCN0899_640x480.jpg

LOL!
DSCN0901_640x480.jpg

DSCN0902_640x480.jpg

A PIER 1 imports catalogue and some elephant stickers!
DSCN0904_640x480.jpg

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF!!
An oldschool tape player/recorder (does it work NAD?) and some vaccuum bags!!!
DSCN0905_640x480.jpg

A washer, some craftsman collector cards, a coupon with what appears to be a drunken message, some sort of rubber rings in a dirty ziploc, a winning pop bottle lid and a jack daniels clip.
DSCN0906_640x480.jpg

No idea if the tapedeck works, when I helped a friend and his (now ex) wife move a few years ago I found it buried in their "garage" and asked if I could keep it. Never tried it, it's yours now. :Spin:

And yes, the elephant is a model/toy/thingy. I have the dino ones all around my apartment. :headbang:

Paul, you got the shamrock thing just for being Irish, sorry it's broken. :loco:

EDIT: MOUTH OF FUCKING SAURON!!! :kickass:

if it's always blurry like that you might have a problem with the camera housing, i had a crappy old digital cam a while back that every picture came out blurry...ended up just getting a new one

i use the autofocus, its just fussy with the lighting and I couldn't be bothered to illuminate it properly, it was only like 300 bucks.

if i may say so, nad is a genius. thats an exact recreation of macgyvers apocalypse kit. ive seen 3 in my life.

tak skal du have for the funnay package, Nadzorxxx!

I'll try to make some pics asap.

What's the key for by the way, some treasure chest buried beneath eternal oceans of Arizonian sand?

A 1986 Suzuki Samurai, that's what! My first pimp-mobile.

I think I gave one to mousewings long ago as well, whichever of you two finds that car wins the BIG PRIZE.