I made a little Death Metal riff. Wanna give it a listen?

Wow...you really need to start a band man. Every time I hear the sound clips you post I'm blown away. All you need to do is hire some studio musicians and go into a studio and record, if I lived in the same country as you I'd probably try to put you out on my label...but oh well, have fun with whatever you do, your music rocks.

Originally posted by MyEyesBleed
Wow...you really need to start a band man. Every time I hear the sound clips you post I'm blown away. All you need to do is hire some studio musicians and go into a studio and record, if I lived in the same country as you I'd probably try to put you out on my label...but oh well, have fun with whatever you do, your music rocks.

Thank you, MyEyesBleed. You just made my day:) I play a little with others, but not metal, because it`s difficult to find good players where I live..

Cheers,
Knut E

Really cool riff.... Yeap! the main riff reminds me a lot of Morbid Angel. But I like the atmosphere anyway :) I also like a lot that mini leads you play in between the main riff. Very clean! :)

Cool!
The only part I didn't like was the blast beat in the middle, but I never liked those...
Great work tho'! Add a vocalist and you could make a killer demo.

I'm getting curious...what are your influences for this kind of music?

'bane

Thx, folks:) yabba, I used a Boss DR-5 for drums. I programmed the loops and recrded them to the PC as wav-files. I then used Cool Edit`S cut/paste to add them to the track.

Originally posted by ke2

I believe there are some Morbid Angel influences in there;)

Just a tad. :)

just one thing if i might make a suggestion? the blast that ends at 1:40 is of cannibal corpse hit it all fast category, i'd make that a hand over foot one two type blast. i think it'd soudn better. but pretty cool. what kind of drum machine do you use? you should try midi drums. a bit easier to work with i've found. like an LM-4 or something.

Thanks, y`all:) Wanderer, I used a Boss DR-5. A little tricky to use, but I know it pretty well by now. I`ve been struggling with it for a few years when I had a portastudio as well:)

Keep rocking:D
KnutE

Originally posted by Nefilim
This is really cool :)
If it's ok with you, and if I ever find the time for it, I might record some vox to it, 'cause it would rock with some growls!
Hell yeah!! Knock yourself out :D :D