I met with a loan officer today

avi

W3RK3R
Aug 21, 2002
Oly, WA
www.itsatrap.com
and a mortgage broker.

I am officially on track to buy a house in the next few months. crazy shit! I have a feeling that things could move insanely fast, so who knows how long it'll take until we find the right place?

and a week after moving in, the water will mysteriously come on in the middle of the night, there'll be a weird dead animal smell, and scary phrases will begin to appear written on the walls in a strange red substance... wait.. can that be ______...?

maybe we'll be moved into our new (haunted) house by the time KD comes on tour. It's a distinct possibility.

Can you buy ghost/poltergeist insurance?

ps. avi i hope that if you end up in a haunted house its populated by nice ghosts who you know pullout a chair for you and your wife when you guys sit down for dinner or opens the door to let the dogs out if they have to go to the bathroom.

oh man. that was reaching, but it still works.

also, our lives are so exciting: we just bought life insurance. my goal is to work the zombie angle and collect on the policy myself, in total zombification fashion.
"So you say you died?"
"MUUUNNNNHHHH"
"I'll have to have an adjustor look at this, I don't think we've ever had that happen before. This could be a precedent."
"BRAINS."
"Would you like to look into a dismemberment policy while you're here?"