I nearly pissed myself!!

i have not once seen a smart comedy thats actually funny, i get all the jokes but there incredibly dry.

the only actual funny comidies are stupid ones.

I often laugh hysterically at dry humor because, well; my sense of humor is rather dry and sarcastic and cynical. So it appeals to me.
Don't get me wrong, I like me some stupid humor too.
I laughed my ass off during the "chase" scene in Borat, but I also found myself laughing a lot at little things nobody else in the theater understood or picked up on. I tend to do that a lot and and it can make for awkward times if it's rather silent.

oh well dry humors different, i like dry humor especiall monty python movies, nobody i show those too gets it.

also love mel brooks but i dunno if hes dry or stupid.

Mainly Slapstick. Comedy can be intelligent, for example the Borat film does have great depth. Curb Your Enthusiasm is another example, Arrested Development another.

There's no reason to hate Will Ferrell. He's hilarious, especially as a gay greco roman wrestler in The Ladies Man haha.

Damn I love that movie!

"You a BAD mailman!!"

How can anyone dislike Monty Python skits!?! They're all pure genius! I own all of the movies and a few tapes from flying circus, and can't get enough of em.

But my idea of comedy is broad - Thumb movies, Monty Python, George Carlin, Mark Lowery, Happy Tree friends, Veggietales, Airplane, Shrek, Ren and Stimpy, so many things that a lot of you I'm sure will flame me for, but whatever.

And for the record, the landlord skit is funny

The Thumb Movies, ruled the face.

"She's naked, and she's not wearin' any clothes too!"

A good funny movie is The Big Labowski If peeps don't like that, then you are truly un able to laugh lol. And a true scenster who is totally grim. If this is you add 50 points lol.

Seriously, an amazing movie!

And I liked the clip above, however, I am no Ferrel diehard.

I think that any celebrity who's down-to-earth enough to post homemade comedy skits on the internet needs to be applauded, no matter who he/she is.

I am so fucking sick of TBL quotes... had to hear them all fucking weekend. No matter what it was, it always ended with a TBL quote.

I really dislike Will Ferrell's comedy, in the same way that I dislike Adam Sandler and virtually everyone else from SNL. I did enjoy Elf and Stranger Than Fiction, though.
+1

Adam Sandler=most annoying comedian/actor to ever live