I NEED A LITTLE HELP

Dev

UTF-8 professional
Dec 9, 2002
Paris
So I have to find three articles published after January 1st,2002 dealing with "Campaign Spendings" for my US Civilization class . The articles have to focus either on a single issue or on several problems but they have to point out a consistent set of institutional questions . These articles can come from newspapers , magazines or reliable websites (or "reliable" poeple I do add :D ) but we gotta provide how we came across on the precious. (i.e source and words typed in google for us noobs + last visited on the xxx , so that the teacher is able to say : hey Dev typing "Campaign Spendings" on google is not going to help you I think)

The point is for us , students , to write a short analysis relating the subject to the American political process answering several questions such as :

How does it relate to constitutional issues?
How does it involve any or all three branches of government?
What interaction between local and federeal levels does it imply?
How does it relate to electoral politics or to special interest groups?

blablablablabla..

IM NOT ASKING FOR ARTICLES BUT MERELY FOR INTERNET LINKS SUCH AS NEWSPAPERS WITH FREE SHITZ ON THAT TOPIC SINCE THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OR WERE POLITICAL THREADS AROUND HERE (yeah one out of the 3 , if not 2 is obviously coming from the intraweb as I'm a lazy prick with no time left : a short week)

Threadjacks , nazijokes and boobs accepted ;)

man I sailed through college with just a library at my disposal ... I can imagine now with everything online ... damn ... must be a real breeze.

This is what my teacher says , amongst 10000 other rules :

Besides , writing which is not your own is always easily identified by an experienced educator (hahaha); so do not fool yourself that you might possibly fool your teacher.

Pretentious fucker.

lurch70 said:
man I sailed through college with just a library at my disposal ... I can imagine now with everything online ... damn ... must be a real breeze.

Yes and no but yes.

Dev said:
FINAL BUMP

I'm giving this tomorrow and to finish a dumb question :

Who the fuck published this article ?
[FONT=Courier New, monospace]http://www.pirg.org/democracy/democracy.asp?id2=19437[/FONT]

"The State PIRG" (hmm maybe but meh)

"The State PIRGs' Democrapy Program" (hmm no..)

"PIRG" (yeyseyseysye say eysy pzlpzlzp)

The people who are the caretakers of the machine that goes "PING!". Except that they were drunk when they registered their domain.

Please do.

I can't open my eyes anymore, been sleeping for 4 of the last 48 hours.. now please let this thread sink :)

i think i'll just bridge the generation gap here... :loco:

think of how much useful stuff is in a library vs. how much useless bullshit is on the internet. if anything, finding information on the internet required more research, because you had to quadruple check the sources, since anyone in existence can write a blog and pass it off as gospel (i love using religiously ironic phrases :tickled: ). not just anyone can get their book published.

either way, the internet came in handy for a few classes, but the library reigned supreme.