I need all of your advice(s)...

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
My friends in Slowmotion Apocalypse are gearing up to record their video for their second album on Scarlet Records (Hatesphere, Necrodeath), and they have invited all of their friends, metalheads, bands they've played with, etc. to be in the video for moshing, drinking, and overall asskicking. Think The Haunted meets Hatesphere type of death/thrash. It's basically a live-band-plays-at-metal-party video in a rented apartment. We're all really good friends, not just from playing shows together but because we all live about 15 minutes apart from each other, but my dilemma is this:

Which t-shirt should I wear? Here are the options:

Opeth
Emperor
Megadeth
Hatesphere
Amorphis
My Dying Bride
Nevermore
Nile
At the Gates

Albi just told me that Thomas Lindberg will be guesting on the album too, so it should be kickass.

nevermore_logo.gif

I vote against Emperor because I swear every trendoid out there wears either Emperor or Opeth shirts now. My Dying Bride or Amorphis.

Yeah but we don't have trendoids here. They only wear the bands they listen to. Consequently, I'm the only guy with an Emperor shirt. I've got four, actually. Anthems, Warriors of Modern Death, IX Equilibrium, and Emperial Live Ceremony.

Consequently, there are a lot of old school death metalheads here, a lot of ATG fans, The Haunted, Sodom, etc. There are no bandwagons here, however, SlomoApoc are HUGE ATG, Haunted, and Nightrage fans. I'm trying to steer clear of the endless sea of ATG people.

At least here they aren't the ATG namedroppers. Just read any Terrorizer interview and everyone lists ATG as a main influence, but only Slaughter of the Soul. It's quite sad. I dig ATG, but I'll take Carcass any day over ATG.

I still don't see why Slaughter of the Soul is the fucking Bible for Swedish metal. Arch Enemy's Bury Me an Angel kills anything on Slaughter of the Soul.

I wanted to rep you, but it wouldn't let me, because I agree in regards to Carcass over ATG.

Since you lack the trendiness we are suffering, go with the one you think works best. BTW, which Amorphis shirt do you have?