I need all of your advice(s)...

lol I wasn't going to go that far (we don't need LRD in this thread too ha) but I think you've got the right idea now ;)

haha!

Seriously, they specifically asked for everyone to dress as fucked up and as "metal" as you can. I may strike a happy medium with New Rocks and the Anathema.

You should wear a Manowar shirt. You have to cut off the sleeves though. Nobody in Manowar wears sleeves........or underwear apparently.

NEVERMORE!!!!!

or go buy one of those girlie shirts with the goofy phrases on them, such as PRINCESS or DADDYS LITTLE GIRL ( no reference to Kevin's song )

:lol:

I should do that. Get a really, really small pink girly shirt that says princess on it with my hairy gut protruding from underneath.

THAT would be awesome.

You should wear a Manowar shirt. You have to cut off the sleeves though. Nobody in Manowar wears sleeves........or underwear apparently.

That's one thing that here that the Italians DO share in common with the US...the affinity for Manowar. Respect for both the musicianship AND the hilarity.

Who else would have you heard play Flight of the Bumblebee on bass? :lol: Or have a studio album put out with a track dedicated to an unaccompanied drum solo.

Yeah but they remind me of the seventies. When I think of the 70s, I don't think of Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd. I think of YMCA, Steely Dan, The Bee Gees, and really bad movies.

Earth tones are my favorite colors, both because they're manly AND retro :)

Weapon Within is going to have earth tone colors for our next batch of shirts. I can't wait for nice slate blue and magenta and sand colored shirts. Gonna be awesome! Dead Winter, I'll send you one if you wear it in your next video appearance ;)

Earth tones are my favorite colors, both because they're manly AND retro :)

Weapon Within is going to have earth tone colors for our next batch of shirts. I can't wait for nice slate blue and magenta and sand colored shirts. Gonna be awesome! Dead Winter, I'll send you one if you wear it in your next video appearance ;)

Dude, if it's a free t-shirt, I'll whore it out to anything. It could say something like "I'm a fag" or something, I don't care. Free t-shirts rule!!!!

Seriously, I'm ALL about promoting other people's bands. Last year, Isaac from God Dethroned had like 2 t-shirts to wear for the rest of the tour, so I gave him my old band's t-shirt (I was still in the band at the time), and he wore it for the last two weeks of the tour. Awesome.

When my project comes to fruition this summer, it's going to be quite serious and we're going to play all over the place, even if we don't secure a deal between now and then. We've got enough money to do it on our own for a little while so we're gonna hit lots of places in Italy, Austria, and Slovenia. Whoever wants to send me their shirts, I am your promotion whore!!!!!

Dude, if it's a free t-shirt, I'll whore it out to anything. It could say something like "I'm a fag" or something, I don't care. Free t-shirts rule!!!!
Haha this gives me a great idea for a girlie shirt... "I got this free shirt in exchange for a blowjob!"

Haha I'd laugh hard if I saw a girl wearing that at a show! And ya know... if there was a band logo near that phrase, I bet every person that saw that shirt would remember the band. Those are the best band shirts. I have one from a friend's band that says on the back "The more you drink, the better we sound!" Genious!