I need backup!

Sepsis said:
Hey everyone.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169974

It's a thread debating the second presidential debates. I appear to be the only Republican there so I am beseeching all of you to help defend Dubya!

God Bless,
Sepsis
The name of that board needs to be called ........or mabey Romper Room.....Ill have to suggest that to deron...............cause those kids are out of control..........As for going there, I go there for a laugh, not to discuss politics.......

how about that dude DE , he was trying to be the guy with the most posts, was online all hours of the day, basicly said he has no life other than being on UM.........Then he goes and tells Deron "fuck you and fuck your rules" (refering to the new sig. rules)and gets banned................... he gets a 6 for having balls and a perfect 10 for stupidity..........but thats basicly the whole bunch of them there, with exception of Pancakes, at least he seems pretty intelligent

old school headbanger said:
how about that dude DE , he was trying to be the guy with the most posts, was online all hours of the day, basicly said he has no life other than being on UM.........Then he goes and tells Deron "fuck you and fuck your rules" (refering to the new sig. rules)and gets banned................... he gets a 6 for having balls and a perfect 10 for stupidity..........but thats basicly the whole bunch of them there, with exception of Pancakes, at least he seems pretty intelligent
DE was banned once, as Darkness Eternal (Dickness Eternal was more like it). But Deron let him back. Now he gets banned again! The lifeless members of SoT are all sad because he is gone! Pancakes is alright. Everybody hates me in that forum:heh: It's IMPOSSIBLE to have an intelligent conversation in there.

Pancakes does seem intelligent and is quite funny. But most everyone fits Cryptkeeper's description. I don't know why I try.

God bless,
Sepsis