I need help finding.....about a band.....

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I got a new hard drive so I'm in the process of organizing everything (MP3s, Programs, Ect.) when I came across an MP3. I don't know where the fuck it came from, but it's badass. It says the band name is Cast and the song is Decade Frames. Has anyone heard of this song/band? I'm just really curious because I think they kick ass.

NP: Children of Bodom - Aces High (Iron Maiden Cover)

Obviously you must have gotten hold of one of DOOMDAMN´s newest songs (which are as-of-yet not written) and accidentally renamed it. This is the only logical explanation.

U[Sic]M said:
Obviously you must have gotten hold of one of DOOMDAMN´s newest songs (which are as-of-yet not written) and accidentally renamed it. This is the only logical explanation.

:Smug: Nice try Sic.
lol.gif

NP: Cast - Decade Frames

WTF, Sephi! There aren´t even vocals on this track. You actually made me download a song without VOX! Those whiny ass guitars get on my nerves after a while without br00tal awesome DEFF METULL VOX. Tell your friend´s friends´s friend´s band to fix it.

U[Sic]M said:
WTF, Sephi! There aren´t even vocals on this track. You actually made me download a song without VOX! Those whiny ass guitars get on my nerves after a while without br00tal awesome DEFF METULL VOX. Tell your friend´s friends´s friend´s band to fix it.

lol.gif

I personally like it. I like harmonies and such. When I listen something, it's usually because of the guitar work unless it's of a band I've heard a shitload of and like (i.e. Dream Theater, CoB, In Flames, etc.) then I listen to everything (drums, vocals, etc.). But like this song, the Decade Frames one, the first thing I paid attention to was the guitar to find out if it was actually good. I like instrumentals, as long as the guitar work is bad ass.

NP: Arch Enemy - Stigmata