I need help for some lyrics

Domson as TIOBS

Pessimist in Perfecton
Jul 20, 2002
Germany
www.grove-of-shadows.de.vu
I am a German musician and I've been writing my own lyrics for a long time now. Most of my lyrics are English, and now I'm facing a little problem: I am going to record my album during summer (not in a professional studio, but never the less ;)) and at the moment I don't have anyone to control if there are any mistakes in my lyrics. Is there anyone from the US or from Britain who is interested in Lyrics an has a decent language knowledge (well, an average one would do good work too ;)) and who has the time for helping me out? Please understand that I am careful with posting them in public, so please just let me know if you're interested. Then I'll send a web link to you (via. Mail or PM) where you can find the lyrics.
I hope tthat someone is interested, I don't want to have unpretty mistakes on my album :rolleyes:

Well, I read a few of the songs on your web site.... (you do have a link to them in your profile :lol:)

Most of them are okay, but here and there, it sounds like you've translated...

It's actually kind of hard to describe...

If I tried to tell you what you should do to make them a little more proper, you would have to do some more major rewrites.

I'd say just keep them how they are...

Thanks for your reply :)
Well it depends on which songs you've read, cause there's a lot of really old stuff there ;)
And the lyrics I want you guys to "control" are not published on my homepage yet :rolleyes: Only "Grove Of Shadows" could be checked, it'll probably be chosen as song of the year 2002 by my "fans" :)