I need new friends..so I turn to the internet

sajien

Oct 15, 2004
Well I am 19 from the united states. I fucking HATE it here and think its full of shit. I feel disgusted by the fact that I am american. I am working on getting my ass to sweden/finland asap. I play guitar and it is my whole life. I am heavily into pretty much anything melodic metal/prog etc. I fucking despise emo/hardcore/metalcore more than anyone on the planet and uhhh..yeah..My real life friends suck and I cant find a single person in this whole city that is into respectable music. I am going insane because of it. So I turn here..to the internet in search of you! I need like minded people to collaborate with that have an extreme love for melodic metal. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hey, welcome here :kickass: but why are you so negative?

Ok, I am not from the USA, but I´ve been there couple of times, it is not like everything is terrible there......and if your real friends suck, then you have the wrong ones....anyway, you surely have your reasons for your statements....don´t get me wrong, it´s just my opinion...

Anyway, you can "meet" here some really cool people....I can imagine that Europe, especially the skandinavian states and also Germany are much better places for a metal fan then the USA.

Cheerz :headbang:

sweet...i always wanted a best friend..lol...sorry about being negative..just went through a hardcore 2-3 months of very hard searching for other musicians and all I got to deal with was morons..pretty frustrating and I had to vent a bit.

Any of you guys ever start online projects or anything like this? If anyone needs a guitarist I have a decent recording setup..I can also do keys a bit...well let me know..cheers

Black Core said:
if you mean forum with online projects, I have two

and I can only play the saxophone, sorry

You guys can form a guitar-saxophone melodic black metal band!!! :lol:

ha ha I think I'm the opposite of you, I love emo, hardcore etc... I love all those, From first to last, Silverstein, Fall out boy and so on...hehe :p

Finland is awesome, they got some really good musicans! :D I especially love Apocalyptica and Nightwish... aand... huh theres many!

sajien said:
sweet...i always wanted a best friend..lol...sorry about being negative..just went through a hardcore 2-3 months of very hard searching for other musicians and all I got to deal with was morons..pretty frustrating and I had to vent a bit.

Well I hope your hardcore months are over now :) .......everyone goes sometimes through rough times I guess.......I hope you´ll be sucessfull here with your search....cheers :headbang: