I need some shredding videos. Can you help?

J

jarekz!

Hi guys. I have a friend, who is learning to play the guitar. From time to time he shows me some videos he downloads from the Internet, with various guitarists. He has some acoustic Metallica concert, that he enjoys watching. He says that Kirk Hammett is an incredible guitarist and always shows me a moment when Hammett plays some fast stuff on his acoustic guitar. It isn't bad, but really nothing spectacular. I had an idea to show him some real incredible guitar playing, launched eDonkey and... found nearly nothing! I tried typing "John Petrucci", "Joe Satriani", "Jeff Waters", "Alex Skolnick", "Zakk Wylde" and all I found were some short videos of bad quality. Do you know where I can find some really spectacular stuff to show my friend some guitar shredding and cause jaw-dropping?

Any drumming videos, too?

just go to youtube and find any video of jason becker. serrana is really good or you could try michael angelo batio. rusty cooley is fast but to me its really not that impressive. also yngwie has some cool stuff.