I need someone to record the bass

Apis

Scarab
Nov 24, 2008
Hi, I have a request for bassists, who play the bass fingers. I almost finished one of my tracks and need someone who could record an apart bass track. I ask you, cause I'm tired of seeking the bass vst's starting from Cakewalk Studio and ending on Chris Hein Bass. The last one was the most fitting for me, but in fact the configuration is too difficult for me... The soft was making me lots of tricks like playing half note instead whole note, couldn't detect bends... But nevermind. At last I realised that sound of real bass is the best option to mix it with my tracks.

I play Thrash Metal, but not every track sounds only like that. My inspirations are old Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, Saxon, Exodus, Pantera, Tankard, Megadeth, Nile, Saxon, Ozzy Osbourne, Frontline, Evile and more...

If it interested someone of you, please contact with me on a priv. I'd be glad :D

Stay true, guys! \m/

P.S.: I was checking topics before I wrote it, but i couldn't find the one bigger fitting to it. If I'm wrong, I'm really sorry and forgive me.