Need someone to reamp/mix a demo. $$

HowardRoark

New Metal Member
Jan 25, 2009
Long time lurker here, I've heard a lot of really excellent mixes on here and I'm thinking some of you guys might be able to help me out. I'm looking for someone to mix a demo for a "metal/pop punk". We are looking to do 2 or 3 songs, depending on how much you charge and we are willing to shell out pretty good money for the right person. We would be sending you the dry vocal tracks, bass tracks, triggered drum tracks, as well as di guitar tracks which would need to be reamped. We're not just a bunch of dumb kids, very professional mindset, looking for someone who can help us achieve a very polished sounding end product.

If you're intereseted please send me and email (sethaetf@gmail.com,) or if you prefer, a pm containing a ballpark price estimate, times you would be available this fall to mix a demo, and a link to samples of some of your mixes. Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully someone can help me out.

I'm interested in this.
I'll do a 45 second sample mix if you want.
I'll send you an e-mail.

im very interested in this ^^

but...
Why don't you make a "mixing competition" thread?
there's many threads like that in the forum

post the tracks of one song and let the people mix the song
and choose the mix that you like most

you just need to post:
midi/tempo map
bass D.I.
guitars D.I.
drums(or midi drums if you programmed the drums with a txt with the drum map)
vocal tracks
a txt with general information of the song (how do you want each track to sound/FX that you want in a certain track/etc)

you could store it or free in http://www.getdropbox.com/

im very interested in this ^^

but...
Why don't you make a "mixing competition" thread?
there's many threads like that in the forum

post the tracks of one song and let the people mix the song
and choose the mix that you like most

you just need to post:
midi/tempo map
bass D.I.
guitars D.I.
drums(or midi drums if you programmed the drums with a txt with the drum map)
vocal tracks
a txt with general information of the song (how do you want each track to sound/FX that you want in a certain track/etc)

you could store it or free in http://www.getdropbox.com/

Thanks for the reply Zeronaut. It's definatley a good idea, but I would prefer not to have our stuff floating around the internet for people to hear before it's a polished, professional sounding, 100% final product. Like I said, we're willing to invest enough in this to have something that sounds great, even if that means paying one of the pros to do it, if one was willing. Send me an email if you're interested man.

Thanks for the reply Zeronaut. It's definatley a good idea, but I would prefer not to have our stuff floating around the internet for people to hear before it's a polished, professional sounding, 100% final product. Like I said, we're willing to invest enough in this to have something that sounds great, even if that means paying one of the pros to do it, if one was willing. Send me an email if you're interested man.

email sent ^_^

I am very interested as well. I will send you an email tomorrow, or PM me if you like. If you want it in the fall I can mix on Genelecs with ProTools HD :)

Hi ide love to give this a go, you can hear a mix/master i did on the thread " Rate my mix/tone " on the thread " newbie mix/master !