Is someone interested in mixing a 3-Track demo?

Thanks man! :)

Today i made a little update, you can find it here

I brought the drums down a little bit, 'cos it was overpowering a little and it falls more in place with the rest now. A added a little bass to the bassguitar because i thought it was a lacking a little low-end in the overall sound. And in the 1st version the vocals had some weird 200hz'ish type of sound to it, that's gone now too :)

Hey guys, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents here:

I think this or potentially these songs would be fun to produce. Let me address the timing issues of the drums. Although there are fluctuations there, I think for the sake of it being a demo, it's not absolutely terrible. I mean if the drummer at some point can tighten it up, okay that would be great. But I do think in our day and age, we get so caught up with the neurosis of quantizing and creating mechanical feels that we forget the emotion and feel of the song itself. Do I think some parts can be and should be fixed? Yeah. But overall I think this can be a fun song to produce and make sound exciting.

I think if there's more focus on the mix for the sake of the song, coupled with fixing just enough here & there where it truly really needs it, something cool can arise from it. But yeah definitely keep practicing & moving forward.

Sounds good - thank you very much :)

@all
We found someone in the meanwhile. I will leave the files online the next weeks, if someone like to practice.

Thank you for your feedback and your work everybody! I like the spirit of this forum and hope I can give you a bit back for all the infos, advices and effort.