ControlState is looking for someone to mix cd

Vis

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2008
ControlState is a belgian band who plays a mix of metal/metalcore with some rock influences. (www.myspace.com/controlstate) . Right now we are recording a full cd at our own studio in Belgium.

We are looking for someone who could mix our new album for a quite affordable price.

This is the deal: Everything is recorded with Protools. The drums are in midi, for the guitars en bass we have clean tracks ready for reamping (because we just cannot get the right guitar sound). Right now, we have one try-out song.

If you think you're the right person for this job. Please contact us at:

controlstate@gmail.com

Thanks & grtz!

Perhaps post this as a mix competition as a 'try-out' and then pick the guy whose mix you like best? I and I'm sure lots of others would be interested in mixing it even if they don't get the job.

Thanks for all the offers guys! Didn't expect this much reaction!
Just give me a couple of days, I will prepare the mix and I will look for a way to put it on the internet.

What is your budgetfor mix+mastering???
Is it real drums recorded together w the midi???

Metal
/Poumg

Perhaps post this as a mix competition as a 'try-out' and then pick the guy whose mix you like best? I and I'm sure lots of others would be interested in mixing it even if they don't get the job.

+1