Need someone to mix a demo ( CASH given)

Deadstar

Apr 19, 2004
London, UK
www.facebook.com
Okay .. i'm going to record a promo with my band (on my signature), i wonder if there's anyone who wants to mix it (stuff will be ready for the end of may) :kickass:.
Obviously we are gonna pay and i would like to know how much u charge and the way you work.

Thx

It's a long shot considering you live in Italy but I'll offer my services. I do almost all my mixing in the analog domain. The studio I work out of has a ton analog gear. Here is the website for the studio www.wellspringsound.com. The studio's rate is $40USD per hour. I dont know what the conversion rate is but with the value of the US dollar falling so fast that can't be a whole lot LOL. I could probably do each song in under an hour unless you have a ridiculous number of tracks.

For a sample of what I've done check out my band, Dreaded Silence www.myspace.com/dreadedsilence

Id be willing to give it a shot - im not too busy at the moment - and i wont charge much (30/40 USD per song sounds fine) - PM me

I'll mix one song free of charge, and if you like my work I'll mix each addt'l song at $200/song. Typical turnaround time right now is about 2 weeks. I'm getting married the first week of June and won't be available until mid June.