Looking for a mix for a demo (4-5) songs for $$$

Привет братьям славянам! Я знаю очень неплохого мастеринг инженера в Минске, если надо могу контакты скинуть.

Hi, thanks for your take. Sounds nice.
We'll bring up drums a bit louder. And the vocals. Didn't quite get what you mean about "programming problems". The drums were recorded live, there is nothing programmed there. Kick is a blend of live and a sample, snare is 100% sample, toms as well. OH's are live. One big mistake we did during recording process is that we didn't edit the drums before recording all the rest. So the drum editing occurred after everything had been recorded...Well, can't do anything about that now, but definitely a rule for the next record sessions.

oh ok. Are you compressing the hi-hat really hard? It sounded like the same sample over and over at times.

oh ok. Are you compressing the hi-hat really hard? It sounded like the same sample over and over at times.

Well, cutting everything off below 1,7 KHz and then using SSL channel stereo with Overheads preset (of course adjusted to our taste) with the compression section set to
ratio: 42
threshold: -4.3
release: 0.19
with fast attack

So yes, but on Yamaha HS 50 it sounds fine to us (given the not very good Sabian "starter professional" series, don't remember what it is exactly). So you suggest to compress it far less, will give it a try tomorrow. Maybe also lower it in the mix...

well the dude just doesnt seem to show any feedbacks on the masters we're doing. I guess no point in going on with it

Yeah, hi guys,sorry for the delay in my feedback (Christmas indeed ))). There were several submissions in my PM box. We already have chosen the mastering engineer to work with, his test master sounds very cool. I can ask him if I may post a link to his version if it's interesting. Again, thank you all for your efforts.