I need your help!!

Olga_Smolensk

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2010
Hello, friends! Hello, fans!
I need your help. I have a best friend. He has a bad heart. Soon he will have surgery. Now he is in hospital. He loves creativity of Children of Bodom. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee that my friend can live a full life ... he may never see their idols. That is why I appeal to you.
I understand that my request may not be feasible. But ... maybe someone could help me get autographs of musicians ... just four murals on a small piece of paper ... Perhaps it is possible to get an autograph on your next concert and send in the mail ...
I ask you about this aid because I know that this gift will be able to help my friend. Autographs would give him another hope and strength to fight the disease.
Please, respond ... I'll be grateful to anyone who does not remain indifferent.

7041Riveting_tale_chap.jpg

Go to a concert with signing session and ask someone of them to type a personal wellwishing next to the autograph. Other than that I see no point.

What do you think, why I asked for help? do not you understand that I have no way of getting to their next concert! As far as I know, the group is not going in the near future in Russia.

sorry that you saw here just an excuse for jokes

Right. I'll ignore most of the posts above me and get on topic. If this is for real and not some troll thread, then I hope your friend gets better, but not all of us can go on COB concerts right now. Just wait a bit and maybe someone who's going to concert from the forum, might help you up.

I'll ignore most of the posts above me and get on topic.
You haven't missed anything. It's like million other threads where Necroraven and/or I post a epic pic, someone gets trolled and we call each other brothers of metal. It's kinda repetitive but fuck it.

You haven't missed anything. It's like million other threads where Necroraven and/or I post a epic pic, someone gets trolled and we call each other brothers of metal. It's kinda repetitive but fuck it.

So far I've only seen you do it and it is not funny in any way, shape or form.

This dude came here hoping to help his friend, and while his wish is naive, you don't have to be such self centered shits about it.

Well, it's definitely not funny if someone is going through near fatal surgery, but asking help here is pretty much lulz.

So far I've only seen you do it and it is not funny in any way, shape or form.

This dude came here hoping to help his friend, and while his wish is naive, you don't have to be such self centered shits about it.

I and iPot are BROTHERS OF METAL here, if someone has something to say about that, he is gay.

thanks to those who showed understanding. as has been said, my wish is naive. but there are a lot of fans. Am I not have the right to hope for any assistance from them? I'm not asking for money or something impossible ...
I am a fan. My friend is a fan like you. What are you looking for hidden meaning here?