Rhodes V owners, i need your help!!!

goth_fiend

happiness is jagermiester
Jan 15, 2004
california
i have been planning to build one for quite some time now, but i cant find templates for it anywhere!!!! this is not fun when trying to find one in your area and all they have is fenders and gibsons! anyways if bob or anybody else could help me out with this i would be really apriciative!!!

goth_fiend2003@yahoo.com is my email if you guys can help!

that would be cool, but i dont have a printer big enough for a cad file, you could send me it though, that would be helpful!

goth_fiend said:
i have been planning to build one for quite some time now, but i cant find templates for it anywhere!!!! this is not fun when trying to find one in your area and all they have is fenders and gibsons! anyways if bob or anybody else could help me out with this i would be really apriciative!!!

goth_fiend2003@yahoo.com is my email if you guys can help!
btw you assclown its spelled Rhoads, have some fuckin respect

Elysian893 said:
btw you assclown its spelled Rhoads, have some fuckin respect
hey chill out dood. . honest mistake. .

@ goth fiend - DONT let it happen again. . :p

well, i just send that to template to you. i hope it helps you out. oh, and by the way.. it has a custom headstock, but the official jackson headstock is very easy to make if you want it.

anybody know what would go good in the neck of this thing? if i even decide to use a neck pup, but i am going to have a covered x2n with an afterburner or pa2( i might even take apart my sd-1 and use it in the guitar?who knows gotta have boost though right? :D ) and since im using a 27 fret neck i dont want a humbucker (well let me reiterate this, i want a humbucker just not the size of one) basically i want a stacked humbucker (like the hot rails)