London 26th Sold out! Help!

HeadphonesUK

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2006
Hey, I was planning on taking my friend to see COB on the 26th one day after his birthday for a surprise present, Checked over the weekend and tickets were available get my money sorted today go to book them and everywhere is sold out. Please if anyone has any spare tickets to this event that I can purchase from you can you contact me via email or msn on headphonesuk@hotmail.co.uk

Any help would be great!

Thank you so much. Just need one more and I got his b'day present sorted :Spin:

That is of course if she decides to sell it :)

Lick Mars - Hellfire says:
he can gimme £20 for it, that aint bad since it came to like 17 something and if he sent cash he can't send coins lol

£20 Seems fine, Although I don't want to confim one without a second :S Can he/she hold on to it for me for a day or 2 intill somone else can sell another to make it a pair?

I did have 2 spares for London as I now have tickets for Bradford... but they sold on ebay on Sunday!

It didn't look as though it was going to sell out as they weren't even 'Going Fast' on Aloud at the time (Saturday) , so I panicked! Dammit! Why didn't I hang on a few more days?! :hotjump: Oh well!

Is it actually sold out, coz on Aloud.com, it shows as green but then you click order and it says the service is not available. There's always scalping man, people are bound to have tickets to sell in the q, maybe even at face value if you're lucky.

I got mine in december, since its happening on my Birthday, my 18th birthday!!!! i'm hyped as shit 8)

always order gigs tickets at least a month in advanced at least!!!!!!

unless they uber mainstream, in which order 2 or 3 months in advance

Yeah, I tried ordering them around friday last week and it didn't except my card because its a visa electron, Waiting for my parents to sort them selves out and they procrastinate intill we check and its sold out.

Once again, if anyone has any spare tickets on sale then please PM me, reply hear or email/msn me on headphonesUK@hotmail.co.uk