I need your opinion about my music

ManuelMateus

Apr 10, 2010
this is my song (all rights reserved)

I realize that there are many things that can be improved, but would like to know your opinion, I spent countless hours working on this song and I'm afraid to ruin something more than improve,
comment on the level of arranging, mixing and mastering,
I know that this topic does not fit entirely in metal, but any critical opinion is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
mhhh.. really cool, although i think the incoming drumbeat @1:34 kinda ruins the dramatic atmosphere... and i don't understand a single word :D but great job! on a side note: don't like the sound of the drums, sounds too artificial for that kinda music

mhhh.. really cool, although i think the incoming drumbeat @1:34 kinda ruins the dramatic atmosphere... and i don't understand a single word :D but great job! on a side note: don't like the sound of the drums, sounds too artificial for that kinda music

i think its a very good advice you gave me, the song is in portugueses, the artificiality of the drums I think that can be because I use sampled sound or there is too much hi end on EQ, the problem is that i'm not a drummer and I have some problems to add the little details so that the drumms seems more human played.. i move this post to the rate mix secion.