I now have my copies of Dark Empire and Outworld

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Spinning Dark Empire right now. The Final Vision is one HUUUUGE muthafucka of a song. YOU FUCKERS BETTER PLAY IT LIVE OR I'LL FIRE YA!!

Outworld will get a spin, but only once I get home, or my brother will shoot me. He said so. I'm not allowed to listen to it without him. BUT HE'LL NEVER KNOW....

Okay.

Outworld is FUCKING IN FUCKIN SANE. Crazy crazy crazy. Outrageously creative. I'm ready.

Dark Empire is great straight up POWER METAL THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE. Damnit my neck is gonna be sore after their setlist. Holy crap. One arm's gonna be dead from holding the horns up for an hour!

hornsox1.gif

The Final Vision is one HUUUUGE muthafucka of a song. YOU FUCKERS BETTER PLAY IT LIVE OR I'LL FIRE YA!!

Well, I'll squelch this one now. Pure and simple, we're not bringing Jens over for a 60 minute set only for him to walk off stage for nearly 8 minutes.

I can promise the nonstop headbanging though, hopefully you won't fire us ;)

Well, I'll squelch this one now. Pure and simple, we're not bringing Jens over for a 60 minute set only for him to walk off stage for nearly 8 minutes.

I can promise the nonstop headbanging though, hopefully you won't fire us ;)

<Donald Trump>You're Fired!!</Donald Trump>

Can you say.... HOTEL ROOM IMPROMPTU INSTRUMENTAL JAM SESSION? Mooaahahahaa...

"HOTEL ROOM IMPROMPTU INSTRUMENTAL JAM SESSION" :heh:

and I must agree with Matt concerning 'The Final Vision' - I want to see the entire band destroying the place for an hour! :kickass:

Dark Empire - first band on Saturday night? one of my favorite bands playing this fest? geez, I'm going to have a heat stroke, I just know it. :zombie:

J-Man - still have that wheelchair?! I'll need an oxygen mask too. :ill:

LOL - whooo!