CD's you have had several copies of?

I don't own multiple copies of any CDs though I do need to replace my copies of Ride The Lightning and ...And Justice For All.

I forgot to add that I bought the Suffocation - S/T twice. Once at the store and once at a show so they could sign it. I gave Zephyrus my unsigned copy.

Haha I used the jewel case from that for the Sethery album I got in the mail, which came only with a CD and booklet/back panel. I replaced the Suffocation case with one of those old ones with the black on the edge rather than clear.

My dear, to own one copy of Load might be seen as unfortuanate - to own two is down right careless.:loco:

I'm confused as to whether you actually meant to quote me or not, being I'm the one that mentioned having had two Load albums in my possession. But on the other hand, it is slightly disturbing that you might be referring to me as "my dear". At any rate, you are right. Even though I accidentally acquired two copies of that album, it didn't take very long for me to "lose" them both either.