I read somewhere(I think) that you guys are from Concord, CA.

StocktontoMalone

The Cynical Realist
Dec 12, 2002
Tiverton, RI
Visit site
Another artist I Absolutely love was born in Concord - Lana Lane

Have you guys (the band I mean) ever crossed paths? And if so, what do you think of her stuff, and/or the Rocket Scientists?

I kinda like her style. Obviously she is influenced ALOT by Ann Wilson.

She just put out her 2nd cover album, entitled 'Gemini'...

Has a couple of Heart covers, some Floyd, Foreigner, Moody Blues.

Just curious about what the band thinks, or anybody else for that matter - about her and her stuff.....

I know that they all played at CalProg a couple of years ago down in SoCal, so they must have at least crossed paths. That was quite a great show! I enjoyed Lana's performance, but I haven't followed up with her other work because I thought she was mainly a "covers" artist.

Ah, Ann Wilson...the BEST voice on earth. Period.:headbang:

Kristin
viadragonmonger

Guys-- I had no idea that she was from Concord-- you are totally right! Glad to know there is another gem from the Bay Area-- Im going to have to dig out my CD's and listen to her again-- She does some amazing stuff with Erik..

I had no idea Lana was from Concord, I have lived in the area for a long time and never ran into her locally.

I am not familiar with her material but met her briefly at CalProg a few years ago.

Another artist I Absolutely love was born in Concord - Lana Lane

Have you guys (the band I mean) ever crossed paths? And if so, what do you think of her stuff, and/or the Rocket Scientists?

I kinda like her style. Obviously she is influenced ALOT by Ann Wilson.

She just put out her 2nd cover album, entitled 'Gemini'...

Has a couple of Heart covers, some Floyd, Foreigner, Moody Blues.

Just curious about what the band thinks, or anybody else for that matter - about her and her stuff.....