I really don't wont to post anything from HCAF...

The sad thing is, half the people trashing him are talking equally large amounts of bullshit.

my favourite is the guy who thinks phase and delay are totally different..........a signal delay is the fucking definition of phase!!!!

wtfisthisshit.jpg

I admit I only read the first page, but I didn't understand any of it. I couldn't even make out whether it's about cabs or drums

EDIT. oh now I get it. The signature system in that forum was fucking with me. I kept thinking, "why the fuck are they repeating the same messages over and over?"

Oh god, the klops guy :lol:

The best part is when he starts trolling with another nickname "can you make those speakers wireless?" "do they sound like EVH? I hate EVH"

The sad thing is, half the people trashing him are talking equally large amounts of bullshit.

my favourite is the guy who thinks phase and delay are totally different..........a signal delay is the fucking definition of phase!!!!

They are linked of course, but if you wanna speak very precisely, delay is measured in time unit (seconds), and phase in angle unit (degrees, radian). They are linked but you cannot say "delay is definition of phase".

But I imagine that guy talks BS. That's the average HCAF member.