I really miss the Insider Sale.

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Since the Insider Sale has stopped, it's really difficult to find the next year's band's stuff from the vendors. I wish that Glenn would reconsider. I absolutely loved the Insider Sale. One stop shopping with tons of stuff for the bands next year. Please, Sensei.

If you simply buy everything in Glenn's annual Top 50, everything released by a band who's had a well received performance at a previous ProgPower, everything by any band Glenn starts a thread on, everything by any band with Intromental, everything by any band on Laser's Edge, everything Jon Oliva is credited on, and avoid purchasing all Nevermore CDs, you should be covered.

If you simply buy everything in Glenn's annual Top 50, everything released by a band who's had a well received performance at a previous ProgPower, everything by any band Glenn starts a thread on, everything by any band with Intromental, everything by any band on Laser's Edge, everything Jon Oliva is credited on, and avoid purchasing all Nevermore CDs, you should be covered.

LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

So funny and yet so true!

You should also avoid a cross reference pitfall. If Zod likes a disc, you are probably fucked if you want to see them in Atlanta.

I'm considering holding an Insider Sale on I-tunes & Amazon immediately following the video.

That would be awesome! I loved the insider sale, although I can see how judging quantities would be a bitch. In addition to having all of the CDs available in one place, I also appreciated having someone there who was knowledgeable about the bands and which releases were most recent.

Since the Insider Sale has stopped, it's really difficult to find the next year's band's stuff from the vendors. I wish that Glenn would reconsider. I absolutely loved the Insider Sale. One stop shopping with tons of stuff for the bands next year. Please, Sensei.

This year I got lucky. I have the complete catalogue of most bands. Only anathema and riverside are missing.

I had nothing from the bands for next year, and thus I'm building up my catalog slowly so that I can be ready.

If I can give an advice on some unknown bands:

Dynasty - start with renatus(masterpiece) . The previous material is more hard rock.

Helker - somewhere in the circle(because is the only one sung in English ). The new DVD is a good opportunity to see the on stage and doing the Spanish stuff. If you want to here more from DIO from Argentina you can but electronomicon( heavy metal) and skiltron(folk). Both sung in English

Persefone - spiritual migration . Great technical melodic progressive death. The album is a slap in your face