I suddenly had a strange urge to....

Nov 23, 2002
...introduce myself again! Hello. I am G.O.D. This site makes me all warm inside. It is my escape from the real world. If it was a person, I would sleep with it. Many times. Thank you for reading.

Pshychiatrists are useless buddy. The best therapy for mental problems is going out and kicking trees in the woods. That fixed me up.

You seem to have a burning desire for attention... How about bashing your head against while singing Slayer songs.

I kicked a tree in the woods, and head-banged while listening to Slayer, but as soon as I think about UM....oh....it's erection time...

DON'T FUCKING LAUGH AT ME! I'M UNSTABLE RIGHT NOW! FUCK YOU! SAHKLHASHFASJFHASKLGHASLGKSHLGKAHGLDSKGHDASKLGHADKLGHASKLGAHSDLGKSDHGLSKAGHASLGKASHGAASKLHAKLGAHGASKLGHAKLGAHSGKLASHGKLAJHGAKLGHASGLKASGHASJ

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
...introduce myself again! Hello. I am G.O.D. This site makes me all warm inside. It is my escape from the real world. If it was a person, I would sleep with it. Many times. Thank you for reading.

:D welcome to Um Guardian.....

Typing nonsence like :KFJFA:LFJAL:J:AJ wont help you vent your aggression. Go hit your heads against lockers. Take my wise advice.

"glittergenie: im a sk8er/ goth/ greb"

??What's a greb?