I Support President Bush

after reading this gem From U.S. News & World Report:

He loves to cuss, gets a jolly when a mountain biker wipes out trying to keep up with him, and now we're learning that the first frat boy loves flatulence jokes. A top insider let that slip when explaining why President Bush is paranoid around women, always worried about his behavior. But he's still a funny, earthy guy who, for example, can't get enough of fart jokes. He's also known to cut a few for laughs, especially when greeting new young aides.​

He probably doesn't even have time for taking a dump, being the president and all.. busy busy guy, so likely he wears diapers anyway

Jenna and NotJenna
jennabush-outdoors.jpg

haha calling her NotJenna still makes me giggle.

My mom says if W. threw a BBQ she would totally go to it and have fun, but as president he sucks. I have a tendency to agree.

lizard said:
He's also known to cut a few for laughs, especially when greeting new young aides.[/INDENT]

:lol:

"Mr. President, it's an honor to meet you! Wait, was that...did you just fart?"

You know it would make headlines if he sharted while doing that.

Bathroom humor > everything

My history teacher used to make that face all the time, plus he had a speech impediment. It was hilarious.

*EDIT*

Here's a fun bit of information. Farting is also known as floating an air biscuit. Shitting your pants when you go to fart is known as floating an air biscuit with butter, or a buttered air biscuit, if you will.