I Think Disturbed is Good, So Sue Me!

MardyAss said:
I think that Mudvayne are superior to Disturbed.
Even though that the guitarist (from Mudvayne) sucks, the other guys are talented, esp. the bassist.
They should get a new guitarist and make some prog. metal instead.
But LD50 is a good one though.
True.

masks maybe?

i still cant remember. but it had odd time signatures, and nice traveling riffs. i was suprised.
~gR~

Soulfly's better than Disturbed man. I used to listen to Soulfly a lot like 2 years ago but I grew out of it. Now I'm listening to the real heavy metal. Yeah and System Of A Down is wayyy better than Mudvayne *waits for Sculpted to come in screaming that they suck* :)

stefan86 said:
I agree, at least System are original.
I have heard one song by Mudvayne, dig it or somethin it was called.
Seemed like just another regular teenage-problem white-noise powerchord nu-metal thingy.

Seriously, you just heard their worst song ever. I always thought it sucked because it isn't very representative of their music and thats the one song people always hear and judge them by. Download these songs....

-Severed
-Prod
-Death Blooms
-Trapped in the Wake of a Dream
-(per) version of a Truth
-Mercy, Severity

I think you'd be quite surprised.

I dont mind disturbed, but Mudvayne are much better. Better lyrics and better songs in general. World so cold is one of their best songs, Death blooms is great, and a load of others. Not Falling is another favorite of mine, its completely different from the normal mudvayne.

I dont mind Disturbed, or Mudvayne, or System. Thats about the only enjoyable nu metal bands. I seem to be the only person who liked Believe better than the Sickness.