I used to post at *insert board name here*

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Seems there are a lot of refugees from other boards wandering in, so I thought I'd start a thread for folks to post in..if you've come here from elsewhere, where was it?

:lol: you silly people..this was aimed more at the influx of people who've been wandering in from the Sabbath Forum.. ;)

Well, I posted at and moderated the Sabbath forum. I used to post at the Uncontrolled Bleeding Slayer.net forum until it became a hotbed of racist crap. Now it's gone and replaced with something even worse. So now, I post on UM mostly, and sometimes at the System of a Down forum, although that's gone WAY down hill since their second album came out. Beyond that, I will sometimes peruse various political forums to try and keep up to date.

I used to post at the black sabbath forum as well. Nowadays, I post here mostly, occasionally post on the System of a Down forum (occasionally meaning rarely. Place went way the hell downhill after the second album came out and I can barely stand the retardness over there anymore), and sometimes check out a few other random music forums. Forums are perfect procrastination tools..heheheh.

I moderated the defunct Slayer board for a few years and Sony's AIC board. I also work for several other websites doing moderation and coding. It's a full message board life, what can I say?

Ricoh

I posted at the SOAD board for a couple years until it got too retarded to bear. Then, I migrated to the Sabbath board and now that it is no more I decided to come around here...