I want a doom metal guitar that I can tune down to B...

baritones are for people that have vaginas instead of penises. and short hair + baggy trousers + baseball hats.

I have long blonde hair, wearing black jeans and dont own any baseball caps. Baritones should be used by the select who know how to play them properly. Its a common misconception that its simply a "nu-metal" guitar.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I have long blonde hair, wearing black jeans and dont own any baseball caps. Baritones should be used by the select who know how to play them properly. Its a common misconception that its simply a "nu-metal" guitar.

I will agree here, I actually wouldn't mind having one of these some day..

I personally don't like it because I haven't found my use for it, but like any tuning, great things can and will be done with it.

first google image for double D!

rikie%20with%20mando%20sf1999.jpg

I'd hit it...

En Vind Av Sorg said:

only joshin with ya mate

We use Baritones, and i assure you, we're not short haired or nu-metal. We also tune down to B, and without the baritone, the guys used to have a hell of a time keeping it in tune, tuning that low. Explorers used to be the choice, but switching to baritones saved the guys HOURS of tuning time in the studio.

I've been on standard tuning for about 7 years, so please enlighten me... what is standard tuning for a baritone? I have been considering purchasing one for like two years, but I lack knowledge of the fine details.