I want an Eternity shirt!!

I bought that AND shirt with the angel on the front, its really nice, I wanted a girlie in this style but they said they didnt take it with them :( well I think I'll order it then ;)

@cerulean, the AND shirt with the angel is great, cause its not so big, I also dont like huge prints on shirts, but that one is cool!

Cerulean said:
Does anyone know where I could find one? I already tried Ebay a few times, without success. Ah and I don't want the one with the angel on the front :(

I have this one :
teasing.gorik.JPG

And I used to have a short sleeve one with the stork ( or is it a flamingo ? ) on the front. But it was worn out, full of holes, I threw it away.

Cerulean said:
I generally really don't like shirts that have a huge print all over the front of the shirt. If I'm not mistaken this is also the case with the AND shirt :(

No.
The front printing on the AND short sleeve is pretty small, that's why I didn't want to buy it. But I did eventually.
I'm talking about the one which has the album cover as front print, I dunno if there are other ones...

cedarbreed said:
I have this one :
teasing.gorik.JPG

And I used to have a short sleeve one with the stork ( or is it a flamingo ? ) on the front. But it was worn out, full of holes, I threw it away.
Right, this is the shirt I don't want, I don't like the angel statue. I'm not really sure which other Eternity shirts there are :erk: I've seen one with only the logo though, without the angel.

By the way, I've bought the digitally remastered digipak of Eternity yesterday cos my jewel case version was a bit fucked up and didn't have the bonus songs, but I feel a bit ripped of cos there's no difference in the sound at all :mad:

Cerulean said:
Does anyone know where I could find one? I already tried Ebay a few times, without success. Ah and I don't want the one with the angel on the front :(
I have that one in XL. Barely used it cuz I like tight stuff. I'll sell it for 10 Euros! :D I'll also take a pic of it and upload it if ye want, eheh!