[SEARCH] Alternative 4 - "F U C K E D" Longsleeve

Give up with the feminist nonsense. Dont try and tell me that girls dont like looking appealing to men. In my experience, thats a priority for a lot of sheilas. Most men arent bothered what yous wear.

Originally posted by Strangelight
Give up with the feminist nonsense. Dont try and tell me that girls dont like looking appealing to men. In my experience, thats a priority for a lot of sheilas. Most men arent bothered what yous wear.

that was neither feminist nor other shit.
the circumstances and the international status quo,for thousands of years now have managed to establish and instill this thing,that women should look good and appealing,which has gradually become a stable and strong picture in our conscience.this,along with most of other ideas that raign today were an outcome of endless and methodical brainwashing.that is what i meant with "force".
:)

Well, I guess I agree but I believe that it also has to do with the personality of each woman. As far as I'm conserned, I rarely choose what to wear in a way that my clothes would attract men. In fact I usually wear clothes that make me feel comfortable. However, I agree that a lot of women dress up in order to attract men but there are a lot of men that dress up to attract women too. Anyway, I think it's kind of stupid to try to impress others with what you wear (or what you don't wear...)

Anyway I'd love to have that shirt...

Next time you girls go out on a Saturday night send some pics here.:)

Hehe :p

Usually I wear stuff in which I feel good. It just has to be black *g*. But true is that if you get positive reactions it makes you feel better. I don´t think that anybody can deny that.. man or woman ;)
Sometimes I go to gothic parties and so I also dress in that style. But I surely don´t want to atract men out there, I´m not into puffs :s I´m into (death) metal freaks :D

I didnt say that you said you dont dress up sometimes. I just said that most women like to look appealing to men. What is make up for?
I'll admit, I sometimes go out in my Farah pants and tank top, showing me belly and tattoos. and my intent isnt always innocent:D

I'll admit, I sometimes go out in my Farah pants and tank top, showing me belly and tattoos. and my intent isnt always innocent:D

eek2.gif

:lol:

I really don't get why some girls wear black 24/7. I have nothing against black clothing but does it have to be permanent? Anyways, clothes don't matter. Other things do......

I seldomly wear black... I usually wear the clothers that are on top in my drawer. I have never thought about dressing up... And I have some weird-colour tshirts... If you see someone at a metal concert wearing an orange or yellow t-shirt that's probalbly me :D

I can't understand the fact that women (and some men as a matter of fact) can take ages to decide what to wear to go out to a pub on a saturday night... And then it's the stupid make-up... And perfumes... Standing in front of the mirror trying out different colours of lipstick etc... All this imo are useless... Just imo though...

Take care...

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
that was neither feminist nor other shit.
the circumstances and the international status quo,for thousands of years now have managed to establish and instill this thing,that women should look good and appealing,which has gradually become a stable and strong picture in our conscience.this,along with most of other ideas that raign today were an outcome of endless and methodical brainwashing.that is what i meant with "force".
:)

listen sophia, i love you and that, but no way i'm buying that load of balls from someone who carried a 52kg bag full of clothes for 2 nights at a metal festival :lol:

Originally posted by moody
listen sophia, i love you and that, but no way i'm buying that load of balls from someone who carried a 52kg bag full of clothes for 2 nights at a metal festival :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i'm not selling you balls,hahaha!
just said what it's like.
i didnt say that i do not love clothes or make up.quite the opposite actually.i allow myself relishing in that kind of "spoiling".
i just wish that my manipulation as a person was only from the consumption industries...*raking up social pathology and problematics issues*

AND!:mad: this bag was an anecdote itself,i know!so heavy:p i didnt know about the weather so i took,clothes for all conditions and some spare ones,plus several pairs of shoes(in case they got wet),cleaning-sterilizing kit,needles and threads(no shit),several kinds of medicines and vitamines:D after carryinall this weight through the muds,i learned to be more practical and make do with fewer stuff.in october i took the same bag for two
weeks:DPROGRESS:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Dying_Swan
If you see someone at a metal concert wearing an orange or yellow t-shirt that's probalbly me :D

:lol: Sotiri,you are a god hahahahahaahhahha!The only person that could wear a flashy orange tee in a metal concert,a true lighthouse!hail!!!

[/QUOTE]Originally posted by Dying_Swan I can't understand the fact that women (and some men as a matter of fact) can take ages to decide what to wear to go out to a pub on a saturday night... And then it's the stupid make-up... And perfumes... Standing in front of the mirror trying out different colours of lipstick etc... All this imo are useless... Just imo though...

[/QUOTE]

...yeah but if you see such kind of women,made up and that,you will like them,dont deny that,hohoho!
who would prefer a plain faced girl(ONLY aesthetically speaking)to mighty Angelina Jolie(goddess)??????????tell me!!!!