I watched birds all day....

Instead of studying my electronics course :mad: :( :mad:

Anyway the loveliest time of the day in my utter contemplation of the Belgian fauna was when I accidently dropped 20 pages of 'Local Area Networks' 20 meters below in the garden of the neighbour who is actually on holiday, therefor, I spent the rest of the day looking for ohter fellow-student who had those 20 pages, and copying it in the one copyshop that was actually opened today (cause i must say, I thought for a while they were all on strike, grr) :mad:

Just wanted to let you know what is on my mind, anyone got some real life nice anecdotes or anectodes for us? :D

Then you've got it.

One day Temel came near to Dursun who was sitting in the front of the car.Dursun wanted Temel to check the signal lamps of the car if they were working or not.
Then Temel looked to the signal lamps of the car and replied Dursun like this:
Working,not working,working,not working,working,not working:D

Originally posted by mr. tokmak

One day Temel came near to Dursun who was sitting in the front of the car.Dursun wanted Temel to check the signal lamps of the car if they were working or not.
Then Temel looked to the signal lamps of the car and replied Dursun like this:
Working,not working,working,not working,working,not working:D

We have the same Anecdote here! But with Diferent names! :lol:

Really witchy.What are the heroes names.

Temel is the biggest anectode hero of Turkey.No one can stand against him.Dursun is his biggest friend.

Btw is there are team called Videoton around Hungary?:D

Originally posted by Evilho
What, you mean you have cars in Turkey?

Ivan my friend, those vehicles you saw in Istanbul -the ones with the four wheels and the engines- are called CARS. I understand you were expecting to see an ox on the steering wheel, but I believe it's time you left the experiences of your little farming community (i.e. Budapest!) aside for a change :D

Or should I really think you are incapable of grasping sparks of intelligence beyond the level of Temel? :heh:

Originally posted by mr. tokmak
Really witchy.What are the heroes names.

Temel is the biggest anectode hero of Turkey.No one can stand against him.Dursun is his biggest friend.

The origin of Anectode here belongs in the category of the Podiak anectodes! hehe! That doesnt surprise me that it's the same! ;) :p

The names were Giorikas and Kostikas.
As far as I remeber Giorikas has the role of Temel and Kostikas is his friend! heh!