i wish the convenient store i am about to walk to (for coffee)

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
had a special heated display rack that had rows and rows of mcdonald's fries.

i refuse to give that corporation any money but these racks would smell awesome and i'd warm my hands in the vaguely yellow-orange lamps.

i'd still leave as a miserable bastard (12 yrs of vegetarianism crumbles at the scent of fried beef tallow) but it would be worth it.

GOATSCHOOL WAS A SENSITIVE MAN

HE WENT TO ART SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER
HE WANTED TO BE A PAINTER
GOATSCHOOL WAS A VEGETARIAN
HE WAS ALSO A NON-SMOKER

_38217675_mcafrika300.jpg

ugh dude i just totally told off this girl i work with :( i mean, i guess i had a reason but i shouldnt have said anything i should have just forwarded the issue to my boss. but like, my receptionist called in sick today (her daughter is dying of cancer) and this girl irys (sp?) says 'if you're a receptionist, you have to come in! we should fire her!' and i just raged. i mean, venomous hatred and anger and evil and everyone was like WHOOOOOAAA laughing but like.... woops. i feel really really stupid now.

i just feel psychotically defensive about my receptionist's job

preps just walk it off. it'll be okay, the receptionist, etc.

you need to knead, you know? corn muffin will help.

also, monster therapy:

gamera (the giant turtle) recently fought a monster named, oddly enough, IRYS:

g3_11.jpg

i hope that monster burned irys's face off. also, i shook my fist at her and said told her to say it to d's face next time or she'd 'get one of these'. omg i'm out of control.

i need to meditate for like 8 weeks and not work at all :(

that is a bunny yawn n stretch. freddy does it too. after he does that, he rolls on his back and sticks his feet way into the air then flips back over really fast and his tail goes up and down a few times.