i wish the convenient store i am about to walk to (for coffee)

I've once had a bunny a long time ago. My younger brother got a speciality of bothering animals and the bunny wasn't an exception. One day as my brother always did, he kept bullying that poor bunny, suddenly the bunny SOUNDED. Have you guys ever heard of a bunny sound? It's a short scream just like a beep.

My brother and I expected a Nobel prize for this discovery but we still cannot find a learned journal to post our paper.

exciar, my pet rabbit fredo did that once! a dog was coming after him and he screamed. he sounded like a broken answering machine.

the vet told me when they do that it's because they're so scared they're close to having a heart attack :( that's so sad.

apparently they have weak hearts for that purpose :( so they don't suffer if they're attacked. poor bunnies! god should hand out switchblades to rabbits when they're born.

I had bunnies once, had 6 of them in total. I stopped having bunnies because my dog always found ways to open their cage and "play" with them. The game always ended up with bunnies on the lawn with teeth marks on their neck.

That's the end of my story.

lunchbunny.jpg

it makes me also sad because his heart is extra weak because of a genetic anomaly :( and he won't live as long as most buns.

WOOPS i put 3 i meant to hit 4! it's not old. it's old for fred though he has a chronic liver condition. some buns live to be like 12-13