Opeth
Kill Switch
Kamelot
Enslaved
Warbinger
Fintroll
Cannibal corpse

emm any suggestions...

If you like Cannibal Corpse, you might like Poppy Seed Grinder, Deicide, Devourment, Nile, Wormed, Vader, Vile, Death (IS A MUST HAVE FOR DEATH METALHEADS), and Entombed.

If you like Metallica, give Kreator, Pantera, Testament, Exodus, and Suicidal Tendencies a chance.

If you like Children Of Bodom, Opeth, and Dark Tranquility, I'll suggest Iced Earth, Queensrhyche, and Nightwish.

Since you like Killswitch Engage, try Lamb Of God, Seether, Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Dio (Especially if you've heard KSE's Holy Diver first, way better IMO), SEvendust, and Rev Theory.

For Dimmu Borgir: Taake, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, Bathory, Cradle Of Filth, Dark Fortess, Nightfall, and Immortal, Mayhem.

Hope I helped :)

Some Death / Mello

Bloodbath
Suffocation
At the Gates
Dismember
Morbid Angel
Nile
Crionics
Death
Insomnium
Kalmah

Misc

Wintersun
Sepultura
Stormlord
Naglfar
Lord Belial
Emperor
Iced Earth
Faith No More
Fairytale Abuse

If you like Cannibal Corpse, you might like Poppy Seed Grinder, Deicide, Devourment, Nile, Wormed, Vader, Vile, Death (IS A MUST HAVE FOR DEATH METALHEADS), and Entombed.

If you like Metallica, give Kreator, Pantera, Testament, Exodus, and Suicidal Tendencies a chance.

If you like Children Of Bodom, Opeth, and Dark Tranquility, I'll suggest Iced Earth, Queensrhyche, and Nightwish.

Since you like Killswitch Engage, try Lamb Of God, Seether, Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot, Shadows Fall, Dio (Especially if you've heard KSE's Holy Diver first, way better IMO), SEvendust, and Rev Theory.

For Dimmu Borgir: Taake, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, Bathory, Cradle Of Filth, Dark Fortess, Nightfall, and Immortal, Mayhem.

bolding what I agree with.
however, how the fuck do you get from dark tranquility to nightwish and queensryche?
As for KSE, do not try any of that stuff. Shadows Fall are good, but not much like KSE tbh. Dio is vastly better than KSE and nothing at all like them.

If you like Dimmu Borgir, go get Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse and shit yourself.

by the way, I'm assuming from the bands you mentioned that you don't buy, but download (that looks like a downloaded collection there). FUCKING BUY CDs. Cds you buy are vastly more enjoyable than crap you download.

bolding what I agree with.
however, how the fuck do you get from dark tranquility to nightwish and queensryche?
As for KSE, do not try any of that stuff. Shadows Fall are good, but not much like KSE tbh. Dio is vastly better than KSE and nothing at all like them.

If you like Dimmu Borgir, go get Emperor's In The Nightside Eclipse and shit yourself.

by the way, I'm assuming from the bands you mentioned that you don't buy, but download (that looks like a downloaded collection there). FUCKING BUY CDs. Cds you buy are vastly more enjoyable than crap you download.

lol so what does a bought cd collection look like?
anyway...some are bought and some are downloads..

thanks for the recommendation.

lol so what does a bought cd collection look like?
anyway...some are bought and some are downloads..

thanks for the recommendation.

a cd collection generally starts with the classics and biggest bands in the genres and then moves towards the more obscure stuff, while a downloaded collection will generally have a random mix of really big and really obscure stuff and be missing a lot of classic stuff (i.e. Emperor, bathory, etc).