I wonder if this costs money

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
The legal logic of this double standard is that over-the-air broadcasts are inescapable—if you have a television with a functioning antenna, you're bound to pick up NBC, CBS, and ABC. Cable service, on the other hand, requires a monthly fee. Paying your monthly cable bill is tantamount to acknowledging that you know what you're getting into, bad words and all. A sensitive viewer who doesn't want to risk peeking at an episode of HBO's raunchy Real Sex series can simply decide not to get cable. For easily offended types who can't imagine life sans ESPN, the FCC recommends asking the cable provider for a "lockbox," which blocks out whatever channels a household deems dangerous.

so can i get a "lockbox" that locks out ESPN, ESPN2, NESN, etc.? is it free?

i think your cable company has auto-channel blocks already installed you just have to call them? at least the one at my dad's house does. he blocks cooking channels. they make him really mad.

so uh last week while I WAS IN LONDON i watched a FOOTBALL game at a pub... it was exciting. all other sports can go to hell and die though

whoa bigfakesmile! yeah, you know, i might watch a game of FOOTY if i were lucky enough to be hanging out in a London pub, who knows?

i can't fathom blocking cooking shows. foodtv is like 75% of what i watch.

Cooking TV must be torture for anorexics. Haha, I can just laugh at their pain. but seriously, watching any decent kind of food being prepared makes me either hungry (watching stuff be prepared in a non disgusting way) or makes me want to never eat again. Also, the next time that idiot emeril yells at me, I'm gonna burn down one of his restaurants.

emeril makes good food, i just can't stand to watch his show any more because the whole thing is like one big cliche. he has this bored look on his face as he spouts one catchphrase or another for the gregillionth time, and the vapid-looking, grinning audience chants along or cheers his garlic or does something equally stupid. if he had no audience and no catchphrases, i would like emeril.

ironchefstore_1776_6010302

that shirt? devy rules then.