I would love catch them on tour in tempe.

sakblabbath

Mar 26, 2007
The closest the Cavalera Conspiracy is coming to me is Tempe.:worship:I hope I catch them live.One time,they bailed before playing in Tucson and that was Sepultura without the Cavalera brothers together.They haven't played with each other since 1996 after Roots came out.:headbang::loco:

YEH, TUCSON IS 2 OR 2 AND A HALF HOURS, GOT A POINT HAHA, DIDNT CATCH THAT RIGHT AWAY WHEN I WAS READING. MAN, CAVALERA CONSPIRACYS FIRST SHOW EVER WUZ CRAZY, PEOPLE WENT APESHIT. AS THEY SHOULD HAHA.
I KNOW MY FRIEND WILL BE IN FROM LOWELL LIKE I SAID, HE'S A DIEHARD CAVALERA FAN FOR YEARS AND SHIT, HE'LL BE HERE BUT I GOT AN EXTRA ROOM AND SHIT, IM NOT SURE IF HE GOIN TO CRASH AT MY SPOT OR NOT CUZ HE HAS OTHER FRIENDS HERE, BUT WE'LL SEE.

WELL, RESPECT' TRIBE.
-MATT

I'm confused.Are you talking Tucson or Tempe?:kickass:I might just take you up on the place.Don't know if my friend who the old sepultura is going up there:kickass:Rock on.

WELL, I LIVE IN PHOENIX. TEMPE IS ONLY 20-30MINS. AWAY, THAT WHAT I WAS SAYIN.

JUST HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNOW IF YA NEED 2 CRASH OR WHATEV. OR JUST NEED A RIDE TO THE GIG. IM JUST SAYIN IM DOWN FOR TRIBE YA KNOW.

THATS BADASS IF YOU GOING TO MAKE THE TRIP UP FROM TUCSON.

I ran out of extra cash.:OMG:I definitely catch next time around.By the way,is the tribe board still around?The new Soulfly kicks ass:Smokin:

new soulfly does kick ass. not 2 sure if the original board is around man, i wish. or if it is id like 2 know cuz i used to be on there when i had more time.

well, you didnt miss much! the power went out during FAGDOWN, and CC and SOULFLY couldnt even play. it was raining really hard, i think thats what did it.

NEW DATE - Soulfly / Cavalera Conspiracy
<<<TEMPE AZ>>>

> To: n0ctrnlr3d
> Subject: NEW DATE - Soulfly / Cavalera Conspiracy
> Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:00:00 -0400
>
> Finally after weeks of waiting we received the official word that the rescheduled date for Cavalera Conspiracy and Soulfly will be Saturday November 29th. Also performing will be Sacred Reich and two bands to be announced later. Ticket stubs from the August 7th show will be honored on the new date. If you are unable to attend the new date, please bring your ticket stub(s) back to the Marquee Box Office to receive your refund. Unfortunately since stubs will be honored on the new date, we need them back if you are unable to attend. If you have any additional questions or concerns please call the Marquee Box Office at #480-829-1300. We appreciate your patience with this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

MUCH MUCH MUCH FUCKING THANKS. I HAD NO IDEA. BADASSSSSSS. RIGHT BY FAKEASS THANKSGIVING LOL. ILL BE THERE. FUCK YEH, GLAD SACRED REICH'S STILL PLAYING

ya dude, so it's not for certain. but lil bird says Soulfly/CC, Incite, and Terror will also be there :headbang:

thats not bad. terror arent a band i like, but atleast its some real hardcore shit instead of fakeass throwdown and terror owns throwdown in many aspects lol. thatd be amazing if CC and Soulfly both play still. I dont expect that even though thats what we paid for, but if it does happen it will kick ass and be amazing. i mean, ive seen both bands. i saw cavalera conspiracys first gig ever. got 2 talk to rizzo for a minute afterwards 2, and talked to him about the whole double set and shit and how it takes so much energy!

incite will be pretty good.

fuck yeh, cant wait. it is when it is haha but ill be there.

horns up!!!!!

I DO. IM ALREADY ON THERE. I SAW SOME OF INCITES FIRST SHOWS EVER. I LOOK FOWARD 2 SEEING THEM OPEN FOR THIS COMING SHOW AS WELL. INCITE HAS GOTTEN NOTHING BUT BETTER SINCE THAT BAND BEGAN, AND WORKING HARD DOING SHOW AFTER SHOW AND IT HAS SHOWN. ANYONE WHO DIDNT SEE THEM BACK IN THE DAY WOULDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PROGRESSION THAT INCITE HAS MADE.
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SEPULTRIBE420,
THATS ME.

(INCITE)'s Calendar
Sep 26 2008 6:00P
INCITE @ **The Cell Block** Mesa, AZ
Nov 3 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Granada Theatre** Dallas, TX
Nov 4 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **White Rabbit** San Antonio, TX
Nov 5 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Meridian** Houston, TX
Nov 9 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ ** Culture Room** Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Nov 11 2008 8:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Jester&#8217;s** Fayetteville, NC
Nov 12 2008 8:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Hooligans** Jacksonville, NC
Nov 13 2008 6:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Jaxx** Springfield, VA
Nov 14 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Blender Theatre** New York, NY
Nov 15 2008 6:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Webster Theatre**
Nov 16 2008 6:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Crocodile Rock** Allentown, PA
Nov 17 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Rex Theatre** Pittsburgh, PA
Nov 18 2008 6:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Al Rosa Villa** Columbus, OH
Nov 19 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ ** Machine Shop** Flint, MI
Nov 20 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Pop&#8217;s** Sauget, IL
Nov 21 2008 5:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Pearl Room** Mokena, IL
Nov 22 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Rock** Columbia Heights, MN
Nov 23 2008 7:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Beaumont** Kansas City, MS
Nov 25 2008 8:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ ** Black Sheep** Colorado Springs, CO
Nov 26 2008 5:00P
INCITE - w/ Soulfly @ **Sunshine Theatre** Albuquerque, NM
Nov 29 2008 6:00P
INCITE - w/ Cavalera Conspiracy, Soulfly, Sacred Reich @ **Marquee Theatre** Tempe, AZ