Ibanez 7 recommendation...

zak1

Mar 25, 2005
hey Chris, which guitar would you recommend the Ibanez RG7321 or the RG1527?

yeah, this is a good one... i also consider to buy one of these, but is the differnce in price really justified?
well, the design of the RG 7321 hits my taste a bit better. but in fact, i want a guitar that is easy to play, especially a 7 string... i don not have big hands ;)

Well,
I prefer the 1527 over the 7321, The wood is a better grade, but both are great guitars and worthy of their price. If you know these guitars you know there options, and I would let that be the desciding factor. If you want a really high quality Ibanez 7 I recomend going to there Japan sight and checking out the J custom. I want one!!!!!!!!

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/japan/index.html

Take care, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Well,
I prefer the 1527 over the 7321, The wood is a better grade, but both are great guitars and worthy of their price. If you know these guitars you know there options, and I would let that be the desciding factor. If you want a really high quality Ibanez 7 I recomend going to there Japan sight and checking out the J custom. I want one!!!!!!!!

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/japan/index.html

Take care, Chris.

*drools*, damn all the other countries are getting the really high end models man. Are they just not selling well here in the US? I mean we are getting pretty limited here, on certain companies compared to other countries.

i will test both this week...hm, the 7321 is at 460 € and the 1527 at 900 € with case. is the difference worth the money? i mean it´s much money i can buy two 7321 for one 1527!!! damn!!!!

what he says about the wood quality is dead on, the 1527 also would have a much nicer neck profile, being a prestige model... the stock pickups on the 1527 are better too, although imo either guitar would need a pickup replacement... if i were buying another 7 i'd probly buy a RG7421 or RG7620(depending if i wanted a trem or not, RG7421 of course is fixed bridge string through body and the RG7620 is Lo Pro Edge 7)