Ibanez dealer in Europe?

Oog, I gotta recommend against that one dude - I had an older version of the exact same guitar, and while the maple neck-thru construction (with mahogany wings, but still) made it scream for leads, it sounded very bright, almost brittle, for rhythms, I was not a fan. And the bridge is pretty shoddy too I'm afraid :erk: Get yourself a Schecter or ESP LTD! (or an Ibanez with a fixed bridge, for example the new non-Prestige RGA)

i heard many people talking positive about Schecter. Are the cheaper ones of Schecter good ones?
I need a guitar for live and practice room.

i gotta recommend against any guitar with ibanez written on it.
sound like shit,
look like shit,
feels like playing a Rizla.
yuk.

I beg to differ dude, their lower-end ones aren't up to the quality standards of ESP LTD/Schecter, but I love my Prestige RGA321 and can't find any fault in the construction/tone!

different strokes marcus!!
In fairness despite the fact that i cant stand the look/feel of them, the high end ibanez sound pretty good; but in my experience any of their non prestige/lower end stuff is pretty guff.

That said; i play a telecaster.... single coil tastic.

Oog, I gotta recommend against that one dude - I had an older version of the exact same guitar, and while the maple neck-thru construction (with mahogany wings, but still) made it scream for leads, it sounded very bright, almost brittle, for rhythms, I was not a fan. And the bridge is pretty shoddy too I'm afraid :erk: Get yourself a Schecter or ESP LTD! (or an Ibanez with a fixed bridge, for example the new non-Prestige RGA)

Exactly.....I just picked up this Ibanez RGA Prestige on Craigslist. Traded it for another guitar I had laying around. Real solid sounding guitar and it plays killer. Got some weight to it too over my other RG hardtail cuz of the Mahogony back. Snapped a couple of pics...

115_1514.jpg

115_1515.jpg

115_1516.jpg

She's a beaut Trendkill, but good god I hate those pickups, WOW :lol: Here's mine! (pay no attention to the big boxes behind it :loco: )

Rig.jpg

Pickupheight.jpg

The second just to show off the sexy top and natural body binding :headbang:

She's a beaut Trendkill, but good god I hate those pickups, WOW :lol: Here's mine! (pay no attention to the big boxes behind it :loco: )

Rig.jpg

Pickupheight.jpg

The second just to show off the sexy top and natural body binding :headbang:

Your's is nice too man. +1 on the pickups though...I'm gonna swap them out for a set of Blackouts so that ought to do the trick nicely.

EEEeeeekk, Blackouts - before you do, I suggest you read/listen to this thread! :D

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ut-bridge-vs-emg81-round-2-dtb-content-d.html

Just checked it out and I can see what you mean....the BO's sound a bit more woofy in the low end vs. the EMG's. I have another cheaper fixed bridge RG that has the BO's in it and it sounds killer but I think that has something to do with the basswood being more of a middle of the road tone wood. The Mahogany would probably sound better with the EMG's. Thanks for directing me to that thread....it helped.