Ibanez Neck

Nitrobattery

Jun 28, 2009
Korean AANJ Ibanez neck off of an old RG 270. Neck is straight and there's plenty of life left in the frets. $90 shipped

neck-1.jpg

Ooooh, maple = boner, though it's not like I have anything to put it on...yet bwahahahahaha

No wait, nevermind, that whole "kit guitar" thing can spiral so beyond expected budget so fast, so I'm gonna have to pass on this one :lol: But good luck!

haha, yeah i have a ton of stuff i've picked up over the years with the intent of putting guitars together, but never did. this is the neck off of the guitar i had painted. i could make a special marcus price that included the neck, body, case, and some pickups. :)

i also have a fully loaded tele body and a cool blue alder strat body routed for a floyed.

Hey there (and hello ppl! First post :D)

Are you still selling this neck? And would you ship to Dubai/UAE? If yes, how much would the shipping cost?

Regards,
Sami

haha, yeah i have a ton of stuff i've picked up over the years with the intent of putting guitars together, but never did. this is the neck off of the guitar i had painted. i could make a special marcus price that included the neck, body, case, and some pickups. :)

Hahaha, your an evil tempter dude, but I still gotta get me a new amp! :D And having shipped quite a few things internationally, btw, shipping to Dubai wouldn't be too bad (no more than $40 I'd say); just bring it well-packed to a USPS spot and they can handle the rest!

haha, yeah i have a ton of stuff i've picked up over the years with the intent of putting guitars together, but never did.

Same here. I have so many boxes of necks and bodies and hardware ("Oh my!") crammed under my pool table, that I couldn't swear it's still supported by its own legs anymore. :erk:

Hahaha, your an evil tempter dude, but I still gotta get me a new amp! :D And having shipped quite a few things internationally, btw, shipping to Dubai wouldn't be too bad (no more than $40 I'd say); just bring it well-packed to a USPS spot and they can handle the rest!

Yeah....body, neck, trem, pickups, hardshell case...$120 shipped...that'd be just crazy talk.